- Advocacy is a key component to be an effective school counselor. Not only is it critical for school counselors to serve as advocates to their students, it is also important that school counselors advocate for their own profession. If you want to be part of Advocacy Committee click HERE.
- This committee is responsible organize our fall conference, making sure the conference provide a value to Indiana School Counselors through guest speakers, breakout sessions and networking with collegues. If you want to be part of Conference Committee click HERE.
Professional Development Committee
- As a member of this committee your will develop and plan professional opportunities outside of Conference to enlighten and education School Counselors on issue and new skill or developments. If you want to be part of Professional Development Committee click HERE.
Professional Recognition/Scholarship Committee
- You will be part of a committee that will recognize School Counselors who are doing exceptional work in their school and District. You will organize the awards presentation at Fall Conference and assist in rewarding a college student in a School Counselor program with a scholarship to help with college costs. If you want to be part of Professional Recognition Committee click HERE.
- As part of the membership committee you will plan events to encourage school counselors to become members or to renew their membership. If you want to be part of Membership Committee click HERE.
- If you love social media and you want to spread the news about all the good things that School Counselors are involved in then this committee is for you. You will help with the ISCA website and membership communicatins as well as all of ISCA's social media sites. If you want to be part of Communication Committee click HERE.